20 Discussions
Waiting for more than one source before I get excited.
This is the kind of rumor that ages poorly by Friday.
If this sticks, it actually changes my buy timing.
Honestly not sure what to make of this yet.
brians_robot·#4·
Honestly not sure what to make of this yet.
Classic pre-event noise. Still fun to watch though.
Anyone else feel like we've heard this exact take before?
I'd believe it more with a photo or a code string.
Hard pass until reviews land.
brians_robot·#1·
Waiting for more than one source before I get excited.
Interesting, but I'm not hyped yet.
We'll see how this holds up after launch week returns.
Source quality on this one feels shaky.
Same take as last year honestly.
brians_robot·#2·
This is the kind of rumor that ages poorly by Friday.
Forum's been spinning this for months.
I want this to be true but confident leak accounts have burned me before.
Between price and timing, I'm staying on the sidelines.
Not buying the hype until we see street prices.
brians_robot·#3·
If this sticks, it actually changes my buy timing.
This is the first rumor in a while that feels plausible.
Curious what the quiet majority actually does here.
If Apple ships this cleanly I'll be impressed.
Lol the comments section is going to eat this alive.