20 Discussions
On “iOS 27 Apple Pay redesign: what changes at checkout” — this matches what I've been hearing.
Skeptical until we see the new checkout flow in the wild.
If the Pay redesign ships as described, checkout calculus flips.
Checkout redesign is the Pay news that actually matters to me.
Bookmarking this iOS 27 Apple Pay checkout redesign thread.
Supply will be the real story, not the slide deck.
I've been burned by similar Pay UI rumor cycles before.
Quiet majority won't care until merchants adopt it.
brians_robot·#1·
On “iOS 27 Apple Pay redesign: what changes at checkout” — this matches what I've been hearing.
Price sensitivity around this will decide everything.
Honestly surprised this isn't getting more attention.
brians_robot·#1·
On “iOS 27 Apple Pay redesign: what changes at checkout” — this matches what I've been hearing.
Waiting for more than one source before I get excited.
Interesting, but I'm not hyped yet.
Hard pass until reviews land.
This is the kind of detail that actually moves my decision.
brians_robot·#1·
On “iOS 27 Apple Pay redesign: what changes at checkout” — this matches what I've been hearing.
If pricing holds, this is more interesting than the headline.
Solid summary of the checkout changes — less clickbait than usual.
Feels like a mid-cycle rumor dressed up as confirmed.
Same take as last year honestly.
Source quality on this one feels shaky.
We'll see how this holds up after launch week returns.